Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I am shocked that so many employees will only do the minimum when it comes to their jobs.  How are there still people with jobs at the college level who refuse to better themselves and their best practices?  While we are on the subject of shocking occurrences: I saw a full time instructor today who was wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.  They were on their way to teach three classes for the day.  How does that represent our college in a positive way?

I have just returned from the National Symposium of Student Retention in New Orleans and I love being around like-minded colleagues.  People who are inspired to benefit their college in some type of capacity. 

Networking with so many fellow inspirationalists was wonderful.  It was a true representation of  creating interpersonal relationships.  I was well rested and raring to go back to our 5-year Collaborative Learning initiative until I ran into the reality of negative people....UGHHHH!



No comments:

Post a Comment